Posh players for a Posh team

chris2403

Normally FM is a game to mess about with for me...at least until the final update, at which point the serious game starts.

This year though something has changed, messing about has become boring...predictable and at best, completely 'un-fun'.

Because of this I've decided to start my career early and for the first time, post about it in the career updates forum.

The title should give you a clue as to who I will start with, Im a Man Utd fan born and bred but Peterborough is my home town and it will be more of a challenge.

My goal is to get Posh back into the Championship at the first attempt, consolidate for 3 seasons while I hopefully bring a solid generation through the youth system and add them to the experience I will bring to the club to push for promotion to the promised land

My philosophy will be based around an attacking possession based style in a 4-2-3-1 system, unfortunately this will require technical players with good passing, determination and high levels of fitness so it could be interesting to see if I can attract the necessary players required

Club details

3z22.jpg

Club info

p4sj.jpg

69x6.jpg

Squad

r9i.JPG

Budget

thnv.jpg

Ok, update time.

Now on 31st August, I cant see me making anymore signings and being my wifes birthday, I have to leave FM to tidy up :(

Made no permanent signings although I have added some loan signings to my squad.

The first to arrive was a right winger from Catania, Keko, he was followed by Aaron McLean from Hull and last was Paul Keegan from Doncaster, all season long loans.

Keegan has worked out brilliantly for me so far, fits in perfect, has a high work rate, good natural fitness, can tackle, has a good pass, creative and a fair technical ability.

Results have been very good so far, currently top after 5 games with 13 points and through to 3rd of the LC having dispatched with Plymouth and Fulham, 3rd round is away at chelsea though :eek:

Tactics seem to be working very well so far, closing down all over the pitch and getting plenty of chances and getting the large majority of the possession.

Anyway, heres my progress so far and an overview of my tactics.

w71o.jpg

p0d5.jpg

i7li.jpg

Archived