Opponent scouting report

They attack down the left green side which demonstrates their assists.....10 of them (switch your FB to (S) or (D). Most of their assists are passes from this area. At best only 4 crosses could have come from this area.

Likewise in defence, they are weak down their left side... which demonstrates that they push their left side forwards. However they are fairly weak down their right flank too.

Based PURELY on what you see here. Play narrow and exploit the flanks. Have your Right side perhaps a little less attacking than you might usually do.... though, be careful of creating large gaps between wingers and fullbacks.

They are not really susceptible to crosses, so you might want to try throughballs from the flanks.

If you search my threads, I did an article of scouting, all of which is still valid.

They attack down the left green side which demonstrates their assists.....10 of them (switch your FB to (S) or (D). Most of their assists are passes from this area. At best only 4 crosses could have come from this area.

Likewise in defence, they are weak down their left side... which demonstrates that they push their left side forwards. However they are fairly weak down their right flank too.

Based PURELY on what you see here. Play narrow and exploit the flanks. Have your Right side perhaps a little less attacking than you might usually do.... though, be careful of creating large gaps between wingers and fullbacks.

They are not really susceptible to crosses, so you might want to try throughballs from the flanks.

If you search my threads, I did an article of scouting, all of which is still valid.

Thank you very much ;)

are u sure? i think they conceded 10 goals from their right side and 6 from left.

or, am i wrong? it's confused!

6 from the left only 5 through the middle,so yeah they are weak on both flanks,more right side than left.

Archived