3rd year 3rd play off semi final defeat..

Bug?

Just kidding..

3 seasons with FC Halifax (5th overall) without being able to beat teams in the important games, despite the bug i managed to get Nyal Bell to sign a 2 year contract so i've had him these 3 years, he's scored over 100 league goals smashing all club records! He's now left.. along with my greatest youth prospect who has had 2 amazing seasons.. both gone to Ebbsfleet.. gutted they didn't offer me the job after an interview lol..

Anyway i'm a bit gutted to still be in SN so what would you guys do? make like my best players over the 3 years and walk? Or stay and rebuild for this season? I do feel that if i'd been able to keep players we'd of won the league last season :( lost my best 2 defender and best cm and captain they've been a massive loss..

Can understand that point lol, it is very frustrating, trying to get by as i can, do we have any clues yet on it being released? this week? next? a month? Swaying towards giving it another year as had some exciting youth prospects to try out.. but i'm on a rolling contract at the mo so if it goes bad i'll look at joining L2 club as i've had a few interviews so could be possible :)

Archived