Locked into Sat/Weds games only (ie network game set up)

I set up an online game with a friend and ticked the box in network preferences "Use Saturday and Wednesday matches ...simultaneously". This works fine.

The problem I have is with my non-online game. All of my games are Saturday and Weds (playing with Man Utd so prem games should be Sun and ECL Tues sometimes). I have "Move matches for TV" ticked in preferences.

Is there a way to fix this / workaround / known issue?

• 4 weeks later...

I am still having issues with this. I reset to default all of my preferences and it went back to shifting kick off times/dates for tv. Now at the start of season 2 its back to sat/weds games only. I think its because I have a network game too and tick sat/weds only for that. So in my individual save I have unticked that in network preferences and kept move matches for tv ticked in normal game match preferences. I have confirmed the changes. However the next day it says I have a match that will be on tv but keeps the kick of at 3pm Saturday. Any ideas what I am doing wrong or if this takes time to kick in (better not be a season as it ruins individual game realism and fun/variety).

Thanks!

Archived