Max Wage Cap

Hey Guys,

So here`s the story. I`ve moved from 1860 Munchen to Roma when they offered me a job and they offered me around 40m transfer budget and around 700k wage budget. Funny thing was that they were 19th in Serie B when I got offered that, so I was thinking that it would be really fun. My problem was that I couldnt sign any big players to help me promote because the max wage cap I could offer was ( and still is ) 5.750k /week. Bare in mind, i have an 150k expenditure on wages and the rest were just free.

Anyway I ended the season thinking it would change in the summer maybe, problem is, it didnt. Now I have 400k wage budget with 150k expenditure, so 250k left and 40 m transfer budget, but still I can only offer up to 5.750k/week max wage, even if I select key player or whatever else. Is this a bug? Or is this related to the fact that I`m in serie B somehow?

I just got a message that the club has cleared all debt so I don`t understand the reason for it. Did any of you guys encounter this before? Does it change in the future?

I was really looking forward to this, getting Roma back to the top but it seems impossible like this.

Archived