Regen issues - Long shots/Free kicks & Aggression/Bravery

Hello everyone.

I like creating a manager and leave the game on holiday for a couple of hours to see what happens - what teams win competitions, what the top regens are like etc., you all know the drill.

I recently holidayed a game to year 2035, and noticed an interesting thing about the regens - almost every single decent player in 2035 has got 20s in long shots and/or free kick taking, and I'm not blowing it out of proportion - in every team that i checked out, the top valued players had 20s in those attributes, to the extent that they just distracted me while I was figuring out who was actually good, because they all had the same couple of 20s. I found that odd to say the least, so I loaded up my FM12 2025 save to see what it was like back then, and the regen stats were quite realistic, no example of any stat going crazy.

One thing I've noticed using the player search option in both games is that most of the high value regens have quite low Aggression and Bravery stats, most often below 10. I know that they say football's not a man's game anymore, but this kind of implementation is a bit overboard.

As I didn't see any regen tweaks in the 14.1.4. changelog, I assume that it stayed the same.

Hope that I've posted this in the right forum.

Cheers

Archived