jimenez...

stoner123

Nope, not one incy wincy little ickle bitty witty:)

Im the sort of person who, if someone doesn't impress me, doesnt give them another chance. To be fair, I could have not ever put him back into the team after his first 5, but I didnt, I gave him a chance and he let me down:(

Yer, maybe it was a little harsh....

He was probably still adapting etc, you should have given him time and allowed him to fit in first and then decided at the end of the season weather you made a mistake or not. Hard to judge a guy on two games? Full or sub apperances? I rarely give my new signings full starts at the begining I let them bed in first unless they have come from the same league or team who play similar way to me.

"2 tens buy

5 nines buy

6 eights buy"

I might just be being stupid, what is that meant to mean?!

I think... using my fairly useless brain... he means that if two people give him 10/10 he'll buy the player, five people give him 9/10 he'll buy, and so on.

I rate him as 10/10 on my lfc save, he's in his first season and has got 23 goals in 30 odd games. Plus he's amazing value for money, hasn't struggled with injuries.

Buy him.

He was probably still adapting etc, you should have given him time and allowed him to fit in first and then decided at the end of the season weather you made a mistake or not. Hard to judge a guy on two games? Full or sub apperances? I rarely give my new signings full starts at the begining I let them bed in first unless they have come from the same league or team who play similar way to me.

Maybe, but I try to play mainly Premier League sides in pre-season so after about 8 games and then two real games he should have got more than 2 5's... Both were starts, as he was reasonable in pre-season(Mostly 7's).

nunovski - Nope, he's on loan at Rimini or something like that season 1, so you will have to wait till season 2 to get him. You can still buy him before that date, but he wont join your team until then.

I'd give him a 5 tbh.

If you're a small team and you get him, he'll always throw a fit in a seasons time and will want to leave. And he'll try his best to annoy you enough so you do let him leave. And if you're a big team and you get him and hes not a first teamer, he'll again throw a fit about not playing enough. Not the kind of player I want around disrupting my squad.

Saying that, he's got great stats and does well. Also, you can make a big profit out of him even after a season. So buy.

The best AMC i get within 5m spend

08 i use west ham bought him for 5m,

1st season make 37 app score 8 goals and make 12 assists, helps my team to 3rd spot in the league and win FA cup

2nd season make 42 app score 12 goals and make 15 assists

3rd season make 40 app score 11 goals and make 14 assists

after that i left for blackburn, he was not a fav for the next manager and i got him for 10m during Jan transfer window :)

1st season make 15 app score 5 goals and make 8 assists

2nd season make 40 app score 16 goals and make 20 assists

3rd season make 38 app score 13 goals and make 24 assists

top class AMC :) will rate 9/10 for the price and consistency he has

i brought him in second season after winning promotion with watford from Championship when scout recommended him, he was co-owned so paid both clubs 2.5mil and so far this season in prem, hes got 9 goals 10 assists avg rating of 7.63 and thats from 21 game in cup and league, he's been a start buy for me,

10/10 has been stunning for me. I am in Feb of my 3rd season at Reading. Signed Jimenez for £3.1m. League stats:

Apps Goals Assts MOM Average

08/09 : 34 8 12 2 7.47

09/10 25 6 20 2 7.60

He has now signed a new contract with a £50m minimum fee release!

10/10. if that's possible. Bought him for a measley sum of 1.6M for my newly promoted Sheff Utd team in one of my previous saves - plays like Riquelme! Consistantly makes assists and scores aplently. Playmaker for my squad.

Unfortunately, in the 3rd season, Real came in and snatched it from me for 23M + Clauses. Since my board were really keen on accepting it. :(

In my opinion the best player on the game. Was Player of the Season in the Premiership for me with 20 goals in 40 games.

However, has anyone noticed with success he always wants to move on to bigger and better things? Anyone talked him into signing a new contract after getting promoted? Anyone sold him on - he's difficult to sell on imo!?

I really don't know mate. Its confusing I notice he wants to leave the club. So I try to offer him a contract he declines offers of a new contract. Then try and flog him off and notice on his happiness "Determined to stay at the club". Offer him a new contract. Then he releases a media story saying he wants to leave.

EGO.COM

Archived