Dubious Goal Committee

This just happened to me so had a fun little thought.

My striker scored and he's on course to become league top scorer so I was pleased for him. When the goal was logged it came is an defenders O.G. It defiantly looked like the striker scored, though I guess it could have been a deflection or something.

An idea for future versions of the game could be a 'Dubious Goals Committee' like the premier league has. So if you want to query who scored a goal you could submit and get a message back in a few weeks and get a message back saying 'The dubious goals committee has reviewed the case and decided that 'Striker X' was infact the goal scorer not and own goal from 'Defender Y' as originally reported.' Or you could get a message saying "After reviewing the case the Dubious Goals Committee as agreed that the referee was indeed correct in awarding the goal as an own goal scored by 'Defender Y'.

Even better would be if you could actually submit the goal, post a video online someone where and SI staff/ FM fans could vote as to who the goal should be attributed to.

What do people think

Archived