Sugar Daddy FMH2014

• SI Staff

I'm not 100% sure, but I think will more than likely come down to reputation - so if you gave your team a 'Continental' reputation, you'd need to have a longer sustained period of success than if you selected them as a local side.

Hello Marc, what do you mean by 'MyClub'? I only ask as I have bought one unlockable (can't be sacked) however the sugar daddy was going to cost Aussie $10.00. I do feel this is a little steep for what usually comes with the PC version (via editor). Also Marc, would you recommend buying this game? I have always bought this series however held back this year due to the complexity of the modern 'football sim'. Again thanks for any help on these questions.

• SI Staff

My Club is the mode whereby you can create your own club and players in place of an existing club that is in the game. It can be found as one of the three options when you select 'New Game'.

Personally I haven't had a lot of time to play the PC game yet this year but I've enjoyed the chances I've had. Of course it's rather more complex than the handheld game and isn't quite as well suited to playing in short bursts. Having said that, I'm not sure if you played last year's PC game? The Classic Mode that was introduced strips out a fair few of the most time-consuming tasks. Maybe Marc's had more time to play it?

My Club is the mode whereby you can create your own club and players in place of an existing club that is in the game. It can be found as one of the three options when you select 'New Game'.

Personally I haven't had a lot of time to play the PC game yet this year but I've enjoyed the chances I've had. Of course it's rather more complex than the handheld game and isn't quite as well suited to playing in short bursts. Having said that, I'm not sure if you played last year's PC game? The Classic Mode that was introduced strips out a fair few of the most time-consuming tasks. Maybe Marc's had more time to play it?

Thanks for reply, I haven't played the classic mode yet but am aware of it. I will take a look at it later, again thanks for answering.

• 7 months later...

I have been with Sligo Rovers for almost three seasons First Season I came in in early October came from 6th place to win it in the last game and I also won League Cup My Second season, I won every single game in the league, Won All Ireland Cup, League Cup, and Senior Challenge Cup and Qualified 1st from group in Champions cup- In Irish league it goes over 2 seasons, In this Current season,[ I am behind by more games than last season due to continental comps] Champions Cup - Winner. All Ireland Cup- Winner.League Cup- Winner. Senior Challenge Cup- Winner. Euro Super Cup- Winner.

Archived