FM14 Strikerless "happy" tactic

I only use the defencemiddlehappy one now. That will be my last for FM14. That and the opening post one "happy" are the two I recommend.

Out of interest Chrissy, do you have any tactics which have 4 at the back? I miss playing with full backs :(

Update with your op tactic soon to follow btw :)

Its still working but admittedly not as well.

Working on something just now. To be honest the new patch has left me a bit scunnered. Hands up, I'm not finding any "clear cut" success with most ideas/concepts I'm trying.

Will do some more testing tonight.

Keen for this! Although i'm quite worried that SI will release a new patch soon as i'm quite certain they usually turn out two patches over the latter stages of December.

That said, I suppose a new patch to fix this current mess should be welcomed.

Keen for this! Although i'm quite worried that SI will release a new patch soon as i'm quite certain they usually turn out two patches over the latter stages of December.

That said, I suppose a new patch to fix this current mess should be welcomed.

100% in agreement with both points. Goalkeeping and own goals are horrendous just now. Will have this out for folk to use within next 24 hours. Just testing it first. This patch has left me totally scunnered until I tried this out.

here is a peek at the formation

http://i.imgur.com/y1LFSYw.png

Im using the defencemiddlehappy tactic to good success,but the one issue I have, which isn't really a tactic problem, is i have around 4 to 10 ccc a game but my main striker seems unable to get past the 18 yardbox without shooting,i have so many games in which I should win easily but I draw because my striker wont go past the 18 yard line. His stats and ppm's are perfect for a striker but I want to cave his head in with a brick sometimes,anyone else found this since new patch,wasnt an issue before

prelude, I have found that on 14.2 its so iffy that I am beyond constructive feedback. I can only hope and pray 14.3 comes out soon.

Too many daft goals from own goals, set pieces and awful goalkeeping to even attempt to work on a tactic just now.

I am glad you are doing ok with the tactic, but I find everything I am using is so inconsistent across the board.

• 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Archived