Changing "Pitch Condition"

Dench57

Sorry if this is a really stupid question but I've never used an FM Editor before:

How do I change my pitch condition with editor? I can't seem to do it with the in-game editor and when I go to the pre-game editor it says pitch condition is 200/200 and I can't work out how to "Load" my career so I can edit my pitch condition which is "very poor" in my save. Even when I change "Surface Type" with in-game editor the pitch condition is still "Very Poor". I'm playing as Cambridge United at the Abbey Stadium btw.

Thanks for the reply. Well that was a waste of £3.99, was the only reason I bought it. So the normal editor won't have any effect on saved games, that's only for new games? I assume the other real time editor you're referring to is FMRTE 14, do you know if that can change pitch condition?

Thanks for the reply. Well that was a waste of £3.99, was the only reason I bought it. So the normal editor won't have any effect on saved games, that's only for new games? I assume the other real time editor you're referring to is FMRTE 14, do you know if that can change pitch condition?

With real time editor, the paid one, have possibility to modify saved games. Pre-game editor, which can be loaded freely from Steam, can create and edit database or competitions.

Archived