GG fixture list.

French league cup, French FA cup, french league, Champions League. Ok maybe not 10/12 days ( though I have seen this is the EPL ). 3 games in 4 days. Would've been better being scheduled a little later in Feb, as can be seen by the fixture list. Pretty sure those dates should be available.

ParisSaint-Germain_FixturesSchedule-3_zps785a0b34.jpg

Beat Bordeaux 4-1, Lost to Montpellier 4-0 ( had to change all 11 players ), Lost to Monaco 6-1 at home. Got 4 injuries and had a man sent off in the Montpellier match, ended the match with 9 men and was left with zero fit central defenders and only 1 first team central midfielder, pretty awesome considering across my squad I have 14 central defenders and 74 players. And ofc there was an U-18 game and U-21 game played on the 27th aswell. So either I manually stopped all of them playing or just said "whatever". I chose whatever, because I'm buggered if I'm going to spend 15 minutes messing around to try and correct a mistake that clearly has nothing to do with my management. Amazes me how often this nonsense happens and the teams who I play next are nearly always the worst teams I could possibly be up against. Last seasons CL final was played on the 1st June.....6 of my players were away on International duty. I lost 3-0.

Fully expecting to go on a massive run of defeats now and have the last 30 hours of game time and effort destroyed by this. My team have gone from being in superb morale to okay and fairly good morale. None of which is my fault. GG SI:/

Archived