BvB - The Implosion of The Century.

Ive had an absolute nightmare. Im an idiot.

Into my fourth season with BvB, won the league every year and the champions league last year.

Players like Hummels, Lewandowski, Reus, Grozkreutz, Subotic and a couple others were nearing their 30's and peak selling potential, so I shipped them out for biiiiig money and replaced them with the bank of wonderkids I had waiting in the wings. The quality of my first 11 has deteriorated, but not by that much, and my wage bill has decreased hugely.

However, my form has totally deserted me. Cant hit a bard door with a rocket launcher and my players who used to be so good are making the sort of mistakes I make playing on a sunday night.

Is this something as simple as my first 11 isn't as good, or have I fundamentally broken my team. Help?!

How can we help when you've gave no information about tactics at all? If you need help then you need to be detailed with specifics so we can help you, this includes you providing details about the shape, system, settings you use and much more. Take a read of this thread then feel free to repost when you can give us something to work from :)

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/327822-Asking-For-Help-PLEASE-READ-THIS

If its not tactical help you need then you are in the wrong forum :)

Archived