Player wont stay out on Loan

Currently in my 5th season as Man United. I have a german wonderkid who has got the odd game for me the last two seasons but now I have him developed the way I want him to I want him to start getting some first team football, for some reason no teams in the top league want him on Loan when I offer him out.

I sent him out to Southampton this season who are in the Championship, it was just a month loan and he banged 6 goals in 4 games for them, then wouldnt extend his loan spell with them and had to come back to me. So I then sent him out to Aston Villa for a month where he scored 4 goals in 3 games and now he wont accept a loan extension with them either, they are not bad clubs so I cant se why he wouldnt want to stay on for an extra 2/3 months and hes only 18 years old. I guess the only option is to send him to them on a season long loan from the start but I prefer him to come back on his own after a month if hes not playing well/manager playing him out of position and i cant recall him.

You can also negotiate loan offers by extend the initial length of the loan to 6 months or end of season, and the recall from loan option. The downside is that in England you can only recall players when the transfer window is open, so if the manager decides to not use the player in the "key player" og "first team" role agreed upon, you can't really do much about it. You can have a chat with the manager and try to convince him to play him more often, but they rarely listen.

You can also negotiate loan offers by extend the initial length of the loan to 6 months or end of season, and the recall from loan option. The downside is that in England you can only recall players when the transfer window is open, so if the manager decides to not use the player in the "key player" og "first team" role agreed upon, you can't really do much about it. You can have a chat with the manager and try to convince him to play him more often, but they rarely listen.
Well exactly thats one of the reasons why I dont like using the 'End of season' loan option, instead just doing 1/2 months at a time then at least he wont be stuck there not getting played for a whole transfer window

Archived