I resigned, and then...

Been winning everything as Arsenal for the last four years, and after the end of the European Championships 2024 I resigned as Sweden manager as the Holland and Italy jobs opened up and I applied for them both. They both offered me the job (not surprising as id one 3 straight Champions Leagues and 4 straight Premierships), but in the end I decided to stay at Arsenal and hope the England job becomes available (also my Genie isn't working due to the latest update, which I find very helpful with the national jobs).

Anyway, about six weeks later in game time I saved my game and im going to stop playing for the night, so I for a laugh resigned from Arsenal manager. Ive seen it before, 44 members of staff jacked when I left. But most interesting was what else happened...

sacked_zps6a86736d.png

Both jobs that I turned down as I spoke to the Arsenal board and opted to stay, both managers sacked after being in there respective jobs for just over two weeks. They hadn't even managed a match, poor guys, I feel I should send them a card or something.

Not sure it is a nice touch, more like a bug.

These 2 managers should not be getting sacked after just getting the job just because another manager resigns.

Definitely a bug.

Yeah, you're probably right. It would be a nice touch had these managers been in place for a while, but after 2 weeks, yeah you're right it's probably not working as intended.

To the bugs forum with you mitze!

Im not sure it is a bug tho, a manager whos won as many trophies as me in just four years at Arsenal applies for a job then decides to stay, and I then resign making myself available, id still be in there minds. At as ive already been interested in the jobs, it goes without saying that I would be interested still.

It was only a 'I wonder what happens' moment, when I load up the game i'll be still managing Arsenal.

Archived