My tactic 4/1/2/2/1 which changes to 3/3/1/1/2 when attacking year 2021.

Well i do not really know how to start this but here my tactic not sure if it can help anybody but i have read and tried to convert how i think the game should be played and this is it…

The new patch has changed my thinking from being Counter and long ball with quick tempo to a more low shorter passing and a lower tempo.

As you see my pivots in my eyes are my DM and my false 9 who pull the strings i have 3 world class players in my eyes and i utilize them the best i can.

Now why in the tactics forum because i want to see if there anything i have missed is there a player who should be playing and isn't could i do something better.

As i show my results the start of the season was the change over of patches and took a few games to evolve.

My tactic is simple swamp the midfield get the ball forward to my false 9 who then plays in one of the inside forwards who i brought in because of there pace and movement. Sound in defense and attacking space and movement

MY theory is i might need a better more creative false 9 but is there something i have missed???

Thanks for reading the game background is this, i started at Burnley in the championship i took them up first season and won the FA Cup first season i struggled the next season but kept us up then in the 3rd season i decided i had taken them as far as i could. Next stop was then Division 1 Sunderland after 2 back to back relegation's i got us up with back to back promotions. Once again i got them as far as i thought and joined current club Norwich and first season stabilized the club and kept us in the Premiership then we got a creditable 4th place and Champions League football which we have qualified for the 1st Knockout stages.

So is there something i could do better is there something i have missed i know this is a weird thread but i like other people opinions on things.

Thanks must go to CLEON,WWFAN,NakS,SHREWNALDO,JAD you enthusiasm is a credit and because of people like you guys i keep playing and keep trying to improve…

TACTIC

3xfj.png

Only people who have added are my keeper who is asked to distribute to defenders and my AP(A) with more direct passing

As you will see i think my strength is in central midfield area and i hope you see what i try to do as my False 9 comes deep and my Inside forwards push on with there extra ordinary pace and movement. Most goals are scored by through balls by either my F9 or my AP(A) with both inside forwards skinning there full backs and that's my mode.

Defensively i feel with my right full back staying back and my dm providing the cover even against the quickest counters we seem to be able to cover up and with the engine of Boaron who is improving game by game and he too offers a attacking presence outside the box with his long shots (19).

Results so far

zler.png

Please be gentle it my first time real tactic i have posted on the forum and i looking for other people take on things where i can improve and what i have got right.

My training is pre season tactic and team cohesion then as the season gets underway i go balanced.

Thanks for reading my ramble and all feedback is appreciated

Archived