how do you buy players???

strugleing a bit carnt seem to buy anyone unless I have 50 million to spend on 1 player ... luke shaw value 4 mil offer 20 mil they want 55 mill plus sell-on barkley 7mill offer 25 mill want 45 plus 15 mill add ons a regen 600k!!!!!!! offer 7.5 mill they want 45 mill ...... but every team who wants one of your good players offer lower than your players value everytime !!!! same old fm

What Santa Claus said, but you can often push it lower too. Also timing, and showing interest in the hope of unsettling the player. But most importantly, pick your targets well. Luke Shaw is highly rated at a Saints club with loads of money. Everton start flush with cash, and Barkley is a future star. Also value is a very vague indicator tbh, I tend to go with my own gut judgement.

yes I get that offer 10 they want 30 meet in the middle but the amounts they want stupid ... but why do they think you will sell your star player for less than his value

Do you think that either player would go for less than £20m in real life? Because I would honestly expect to see bidding starting at about 25m each. Martinez has already ludicrously valued Barkley at 86m (although that's pure bravado and he'd be gone at half that)

25 mil tops shaw 20 mil tops in real life but this is just a game ive just brought negrado 1.5 mill and podloski for 200k would they cost that in real life??? is a game but transfers are over the top and shaw as just gone to man city for 14 .5 mill in my game my 20 mil wasn't good enough then lol

Transfers in FM are random all the time so i totally get where you're coming from,i'm Atletico Madrid at the moment and i asked Liverpool how much they wanted for Lucas.....they came back with 45m....2 days later they sold him to a rival club in Man City for 22m.....that doesn't make any sense whatsoever.

Same thing with Andros Townsend at Spurs,more often than not they sell him to Man City for 8m...when i ask for him i'm being asked to cough up up nearly 15m....it's like the AI clubs know the human will be more desperate to sign their players..

And as you say the AI will always come in with under value bids for your players....PSG,Spurs and Arsenal all ofered me 11m for Diego Costa who is valued at 17m....i re-negotiated and asked for 28m...PSG came back with 12m.....but if i asked for Ibrahimovic they'd want at least 40m+

Very annoying but it will never change unfortunately.

Transfers in FM are random all the time so i totally get where you're coming from,i'm Atletico Madrid at the moment and i asked Liverpool how much they wanted for Lucas.....they came back with 45m....2 days later they sold him to a rival club in Man City for 22m.....that doesn't make any sense whatsoever.

Same thing with Andros Townsend at Spurs,more often than not they sell him to Man City for 8m...when i ask for him i'm being asked to cough up up nearly 15m....it's like the AI clubs know the human will be more desperate to sign their players..

And as you say the AI will always come in with under value bids for your players....PSG,Spurs and Arsenal all ofered me 11m for Diego Costa who is valued at 17m....i re-negotiated and asked for 28m...PSG came back with 12m.....but if i asked for Ibrahimovic they'd want at least 40m+

Very annoying but it will never change unfortunately.

yes it is annoying and ruins the game club turns down your higher bid for lower bid same as player not signing for your 30k a week but goes to lower club for 5 k a week should be sorted out ruining the game

This is exactly what happens when you try to buy a player who is an important first team squad member, the club have no financial pressure to do business with you and they certainly do not want to strengthen a rival. To put it in simple terms, offer crazy money for said player to force our hand or bugger off. Unless of course that player's contract is running down, then you can try to force them to do business by unsettling the player.

Archived