Network game will not work with the Voasy editor file. unlock lower leagues

Default Network game will not work with the Voasy editor file. unlock lower leagues

Hi,

I have downloaded and added the voasys lower level update L11.xml file into the Football Manager 2014 editor data folder.

This file unlocks English level 11 pyramid for Football Manager 2014 with Voasy's lower league database for England.

The game works fine with this file added but everytime my friends tries to join for a network game it has a serious error and crashes.

Can anybody help.

Kind Regards

Yeah we both have the same voasy file.....The game works fine in single player but when I set up a network game my friend clicks to add himself as manager then it errors and his game crashes. Its a shame before the Voasy lower league edit is amazing to play and would be great on a network game :-(

That database is so screwed some leagues get reduced from 20 teams to 13 at the start of season 2 - one fixture between the start of Feb and start of April - this will kill your finances and make the game unplayable after a year

Teams also move leagues like Torquay and St Austell playing in the Northern Leagues :D

FCUtdWill's is much better - Level 10 out now and Level 11 database will be out in Feb

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/379344-FM14-FCUtdWill-s-English-Football-Pyramid-Down-to-Level-10-BETA

Archived