Question about matches...

I started my first save. I noticed it started in January...so far the only matches I've had (and now it's Feb/Mar) were the friendlies I scheduled. I'm a little surprised as there are generally league matches (my team is in the championship) in the spring. The first league match is in August. Did I do something wrong setting things up?? What is the best way to handle this short of restarting? Thanks!

You included a league - when creating the game - that has it start date in january 2013 - AND you set it to be your start date.

If it had been January 2014, you would have started in the middle of the season, so the problem is the month of year in this case, since you meant to start in England.

What you need to do it start a new save (you can have the same leagues loaded), but choose a different start date.

97bddd0a7651abc0aa1b8cb47bee2116.png

Set it to England (July 2013), or any other league which has its start date in June/July 2013.

Should you not wish to start a new save, I'd suggest going on holiday to the point where you want to start. Altough, I'd argue that would take much longer. :)

Archived