Finding Diablo Tactic

Hey people. i am back. i didnt play this game for two years but now i am back with posting some tactics.

I think that this version of the game 14.2.1 gives u the opportunity to make something special. only after playing for 2 days i think i found something very intereseting...

I must play and see how the results will go and than i will post tactic. The point is that maybe in cooperation with u we make legendary diablo tactic. I play without ST. The most important positions in this tactic are AMC and your wing backs. they score a lot and assist. The point of the tactic is not to control the ball and make possession (it works better when u dont have good possession), but to make your clear cut chances . In one match u can make more than 10 ccc. The point is that these CCC are finishing MC, AMC and wing backs, so u need to have a good one in these positions ))). I dont use any special training, i dont talk with players etc... all i leave to the assistent. I also didnt work anything about corners, freekicks etc.. so if u have time u can make it yourself. i really dont know how to defend corners its really annoying to concede goals from corners, maybe its a bug or i dont have good defending system ))). here are some screenshots.

2yw6e7l.png

2h54myx.png

I play with Partizan f.c. from Serbia. And in that league they are favorites to win the league but i qualified for champions league and played two very strong matches and i was good in that games. Now i will show u how it looks like on stats with some matches. One is with galatasaray at home and second is loss away over atletico.

28uhe93.png

2imamu9.png

I know its early to make some conclusions about tactic but i will upload it and u will tell me about your results. thanks.

http://www63.zippyshare.com/v/27665459/file.html

So you post a tactic after playing just 9 games with the team that's favourite to win the league?

How is this thread still open?

you didnt read what i wrote up....its something that i have found which could be really serious in prospect.... so i didnt say its finished tactic.... its just my opinion where u can make your own tactic which could be deadly for every team ...

are you the betis that made loads of decent tactics for fm11? you made a 4231 that smashed the hell outta teams, if i remember rightly, then il devesto was released and the rest is history, lol hope you are :)

yes....thats me... )))

This thread really needs to be updated with the level of detail required in the link below, or it will be deleted I'm afraid:

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/250151-Tactics-Sharing-Centre-Posting-Guidelines

What exactly is the problem with this thread? The OP says quite clearly which player positions are important for the tactics. Do we really need a list of players from the OP telling us who the best wing back's and AMC's are? He says they score and assist a lot so it doesnt take a genius to work out that your AM's need good finishing and passing, along with off the ball and so on. The Wing Back's will need good passing/crossing, possibly dribbling and finishing along with normal defensive attributes you would expect. The OP also says all training and OI's and such are left to the assistant. Nothing more needed there.

The OP has given SS's of the tactic and results and also been back and posted on how to tweak it slightly to improve it.

Other users have also downloaded this tactic and trying it themselves and contributing to this thread with SS's and seem to be having some success with it. Im sure when the OP has completed a season and has tweaked a little more he will be back with updates on how to improve the tactic and some more insight.

What exactly is the problem with this thread?

If I wanted to download a tactic, I'd want to know at least vaguely how it plays.

All you can tell from the above is what you can deduce for yourself - it is based around a Hell of a lot of runners and a trio sitting back and defending.

If that's the level of detail you want, then knock yourself out, but the linked post states "Please try to provide as much detail as possible", and I don't feel that it does.

Just want to say this tactic is incredible it creates so many chances and you dominate possession I'm Madrid at the moment and was struggling to get any consistency but this has stabilized my side and my players fit perfectly to it over 60% possession a game I love it

Thanks

I'll give it a try.So far I've never seen a tactic that creates about 8-9 ccc in fm 14. even though partizan is supposed to dominate the league,this tactic seems to create a lot of chances. the important thing here as betis said is to create ccc.I dont like tactics with high ball possession if they don't creat ccc. I always like making tactics with 3 central defenders.in fm 11 I was able to create a tactic that created about 9-10 ccc per match.but the game's got more difficult since then.so I couldn't make or find a tactic with so many ccc.when I try the tactic I'll post some results.

I finished 2nd with Southampton in my 1st Season and won the FA Cup. You will only have 40-50% possession with weak teams. Messi and Neymar would have a field day.

The Corners need to be Tweaked as he said and the better the player you sign your guaranteed 5+ CCC's every Game.

But you have to adjust to see out games at times, I tick stand off and stay on feet, then lower tempo and deep line because with all your Midfielders making runs they will tire in the last 10-15 mins.

Hi guys,

Have heard a few things about this tactic, seems interesting, i wanted to try it out in the lower leagues to see if its still effective (Wrexham save)

I cant seem to download it, can anyone post the team and player instructions for me? Would really appreciate it.

Thanks

Hi guys,

Have heard a few things about this tactic, seems interesting, i wanted to try it out in the lower leagues to see if its still effective (Wrexham save)

I cant seem to download it, can anyone post the team and player instructions for me? Would really appreciate it.

Thanks

http://www.mediafire.com/download/jvui0prtmt1eirb/samo.tac

here you go, I reuploaded it, I hope that I do not break forum rules buy doing this. :)

This tactic is working wonders for me when I use it with the tweak by Betis in post 15. Won Serie A, Coppa Italia and CL with Juventus in first season, national treble with Ajax in first season (and semi final Europa League) and won Bundesliga with Gladbach in first season. Great football and great results.

Hey people. i am back. i didnt play this game for two years but now i am back with posting some tactics.

I think that this version of the game 14.2.1 gives u the opportunity to make something special. only after playing for 2 days i think i found something very intereseting...

I must play and see how the results will go and than i will post tactic. The point is that maybe in cooperation with u we make legendary diablo tactic. I play without ST. The most important positions in this tactic are AMC and your wing backs. they score a lot and assist. The point of the tactic is not to control the ball and make possession (it works better when u dont have good possession), but to make your clear cut chances . In one match u can make more than 10 ccc. The point is that these CCC are finishing MC, AMC and wing backs, so u need to have a good one in these positions ))). I dont use any special training, i dont talk with players etc... all i leave to the assistent. I also didnt work anything about corners, freekicks etc.. so if u have time u can make it yourself. i really dont know how to defend corners its really annoying to concede goals from corners, maybe its a bug or i dont have good defending system ))). here are some screenshots.

2yw6e7l.png

2h54myx.png

I play with Partizan f.c. from Serbia. And in that league they are favorites to win the league but i qualified for champions league and played two very strong matches and i was good in that games. Now i will show u how it looks like on stats with some matches. One is with galatasaray at home and second is loss away over atletico.

28uhe93.png

2imamu9.png

I know its early to make some conclusions about tactic but i will upload it and u will tell me about your results. thanks.

http://www63.zippyshare.com/v/27665459/file.html

Just thought id come on and say how nice it was that you stole my tactic the god dam day after i made it! You made a slight change to it and put it on this site as your own! Heres the link to what was my tactic 2 weeks ago exactly from today which was the 7th and you put it on the 8th. http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/share-download-fm-14-tactics/149922-3-4-2-1-no-striker-tactic-ccc-s-gold-267.html#post1975952

Just thought id come on and say how nice it was that you stole my tactic the god dam day after i made it! You made a slight change to it and put it on this site as your own! Heres the link to what was my tactic 2 weeks ago exactly from today which was the 7th and you put it on the 8th. http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/share-download-fm-14-tactics/149922-3-4-2-1-no-striker-tactic-ccc-s-gold-267.html#post1975952

Wow such steal.

Plagiarism.

Much copy.

Wow.

Not half as consistent as yours though SicSyco, Nor the original from Romian and Veez :thup:

Archived