This is just a joke...

this is the core of the problem i believe.

the unfortunate fact is that SI business is representing football and that is the most unpredictable, baffling, impossible thing to explain. If you pick 10 people in random bar after the match they will all have different opinions on the same player. now how about their opinion about one match? they will differ hugely. another thing that is unfortunate for SI is that football is so simple game that eceryone thinks he understands it.

far from truth, but very close to problem lots of FM players have with this game.

Yes, exactly, so what we need is the game to define its rules (not the rules of real life!) clearly, so that we can all know what we are looking at. It is not real life, it is a game, and as such it needs to have a clear set of game rules.

This just isn't the game for you tbh.

Pity, since it's my favourite and I've been playing it since who knows when. I quite enjoy it, too, but the problem is that people immediately somehow see criticism as a bad thing and interpret it as "he is complaining because he is losing, and he is losing because he is stupid", which really won't get us anywhere.

Nonsense. This isn't Super Spoonfeeding Bros 2. This is a complex game that requires complex knowledge.

Uh, it's no more or less complex that most of the games out there :p I think you may be taking Football Manager a bit too seriously :p

Archived