Bilbao tactical help

I'd like some feedback on the tactic I've made with Bilbao which isn't going badly, just want another opinion. 16 games in the league with a record of 8wins 2 draws 6 losses, 5 of them losses being away from home.. Scored 27 conceded 26,would like more clean sheets who wouldn't :p . One thing I'd like help with is I've had a lot of players booked.. 33 yellows & 4 reds already whilst conceding 5 penalties. The striker has done alright, he has 12 goals, but then getting some others to chip in would be nice.

Everything has gone alright just these little things which have been a issue, but second opinion on how it's lined up would be good :) Forgot to add, I change the defence line depending how much of the ball the other team have, having more I usually make it higher to press

Formation- It's standard mentality with balanced

ab7df38b803f3f6955b243efea77a15e.png

Shouts

a750440bd299f814942b94dae12305f1.png

The lone striker seems to score enough, it's just getting others to chip in or get the striker to score some more.. Any of the front 3 scoring would be great or if a mid can get a couple

Team stats.. Muniain had a injury so hasn't really played

367c3a20a1f24571f160430dd5c36ea3.png

you have no attacking movement in your team except for the RW. everybody is supporting. if I was you id have my target man on attack duty, and have one of my CM on attack duty with the shout to get them forward as much as possible, supporting the target man. otherwise who is he going to be holding the ball up for?

The 4-1-2-2-1 isn't the best formation for a wide, direct style. You're going to be aiming crosses at the target man without a lot of players getting into the box to support him. Changing the IF on the left to attack duty and making Herrera an AP/A would help, but I might even consider going to a 4-2-3-1 with Herrera as an AMC.

Archived