Game automaticaly changing the amount of teams in a regional leauge

CurnRaisin

So I have created a custom database, at the 4th and 5th tier I have 3 leagues in each division that are split regionally, they all have different number of teams 9, 10, 14. The editor verifies the leagues fine and everything seems to work, yet when I start a new game rather than having 9, 10, 14 teams it has 11 in each. Is there something obvious I'm missing here or do sub divisions have to have equal teams in them?

So I have created a custom database, at the 4th and 5th tier I have 3 leagues in each division that are split regionally, they all have different number of teams 9, 10, 14. The editor verifies the leagues fine and everything seems to work, yet when I start a new game rather than having 9, 10, 14 teams it has 11 in each. Is there something obvious I'm missing here or do sub divisions have to have equal teams in them?

If you're using the basic rules, put in each child competition the minimum and maximum number of teams to how many you want in each division. Keep the parent competition as minimum 9 maximum 14.

Thanks for the reply, I'm actually using the advanced rules. I may have found something that will work. There is just more than one place to enter in the number of teams, going to save it now and see if I got it to work.

Another quick question. Does each team have their facilities tied to the stadium used? Team A owns the stadium but Team B didn't have a stadium set so I changed it so that they play at Team A's one, will they now also share other facilities or will each have their own individual training and youth ratings?

Thanks for the reply, I'm actually using the advanced rules. I may have found something that will work. There is just more than one place to enter in the number of teams, going to save it now and see if I got it to work.

Another quick question. Does each team have their facilities tied to the stadium used? Team A owns the stadium but Team B didn't have a stadium set so I changed it so that they play at Team A's one, will they now also share other facilities or will each have their own individual training and youth ratings?

Ah okay, there should be something similar in the advanced rules about how many teams are in a competition.

I'm assuming they'll have their own training facilities. On the stadium bit of the clubs screen, you can set the training grounds there. If they were affiliated with each other they can share facilities.

Archived