Sugar Daddy issue on in-game unlock

Noticed the has been a previous issue on unlockables, but is anyone aware of unlockables that have been won in game? I unlocked sugar daddy a while ago, yet now it's disappeared from my unlockables and I can't switch it off/on.

As such, every game I'm starting now has it enabled...

Any ideas?

• SI Staff
I have unlocked it but it doesn't work is there a on off in options that I can't Find? Also a friend paid for sugar daddy then got sacked started new game but it's not on it. Has he paid 5.99 just to use it once

On/off option is in preferences->view->unlockables.

Your friend should look in that area as well to switch it back on for other careers, if it doesn't appear, get him to try the 'Restore Transactions' button in the store.

• SI Staff
Noticed the has been a previous issue on unlockables, but is anyone aware of unlockables that have been won in game? I unlocked sugar daddy a while ago, yet now it's disappeared from my unlockables and I can't switch it off/on.

As such, every game I'm starting now has it enabled...

Any ideas?

Can you send your game.cfg to marc.vaughan@sigames.com and he can look into that for you.

• SI Staff

Sorry for the delay - I'm in 'transit' (presently at a hotel waiting for an international flight); I'll try and look into this once I land back in Florida tomorrow afternoon/evening).

I was visiting my family this weekend so didn't get a chance to check online then and the last day or so of a visit back to England are always manic in the office as I desperately try and wrap things up neatly.

Archived