Player unhappy with training schedule

So I've got this for a lot of my players, but what does this actually mean and how do I improve the situation? It doesn't say whether its the intensity of training like it sometimes says, it just says that the player(s) is unhappy with it?? But what in particular are they unhappy with?? Anyone know?

I got a lot of players moaning when I changed my schedules, turns out they all felt underworked so I just bumped theirs up a bit which was fine by me.

If a player was to moan about being overworked I would ignore them and let them get on with it. If they want more work then I'm happy to give them it, unless they're known for picking up injuries and then I'll maybe avoid it because I don't want to tire them out/see them break.

If a player is unhappy with training, he generally won't improve as much as he could do. I have found this with a few of my players who moan 'workload is too great'. If you check their attribute improvements they are likely to be flat or negative. A quick chat about training performance usually works, if not, sell!

If a player is unhappy with training, he generally won't improve as much as he could do. I have found this with a few of my players who moan 'workload is too great'. If you check their attribute improvements they are likely to be flat or negative. A quick chat about training performance usually works, if not, sell!

Not true at all. An unhappy player will improve the same. It's his personality what determines if he'll improve or not.

Not true at all. An unhappy player will improve the same. It's his personality what determines if he'll improve or not.

I found if fm13 when I played with schalke04 that Jefferson Farfán is very lazy and always complaining about training, usually his attributes were stagnating or going down.

I found if fm13 when I played with schalke04 that Jefferson Farfán is very lazy and always complaining about training, usually his attributes were stagnating or going down.

Because he has the wrong type of personality....

Don't know his personality but perhaps lack of professionalism or ambition.

E: Damit. :)

-SnUrF

Archived