International management on handheld

I am currently managing Liverpool on the handheld version and doing well. I won the league in the 16/17 season and picked up a few other trophies in the pervious seasons. My manager rank is 9th and all my statistics are in green/blue but I still cannot get a international job. I apply for everyone that comes up and never get it, the job goes to someone who's lower ranked than me. I'm just wondering if anyone has any tips or can tell me what season will I finally get one or do I have to pay for it and start again. Thanks

Your best bet will always be the Welsh job, then, but you should have a shot at any of the home nations. Some, like Italy and Brazil, would probably hire an ex-player with no experience over the best foreign manager in the world, but there are a fair few that are less nationalistic.

Dec posted details of the likelihood of a national team to appoint a non-native manager over on FMH Vibe, but I'm having difficulty finding it at the moment.

As an English manager, I was appointed manager of Sweden after:

1 x Skrill South Champions

2 x League 2 Champions

1 x League 1 Promotion

1 x League 1 Champions

1 x JPT Cup winners

1 x Championship promotion

2 x top 7 finishes in the Premier League with a side originally from League 2

My manager ranking is 'National'. Time to give some pay back for us getting Sven ;)

Thanks just will have to hope Chris Coleman gets the boot soon! Just hope it happens before most of the current players are old/retired. International management jobs seem to come up after a big competition so hopefully I will get one after the euros. The problem with wales is because they never qualify for them he doesn't get the sack when they get knocked out like all the big country's. Would have loved the Belgium job, loads of top players in that squad. Think they will be the surprise team in the World Cup..

Archived