The player attribute improvement graphs is too small.

Firdhauz

Right, this has bothered me for years. I like the idea of attribute improvement graphs but the execution leaves me underwhelmed. Its too small and I find myself squinting and actually using a ruler on the screen to trace the lines and see whether its moved up or down. Got round to doing this thread when I decided how ridiculous I look doing it.

Player attributes rarely improve by much in less than a year so is there any way the scale could be changed? Or just make it bigger or zoomable, though I don't know if the latter is doable the way the game interface is set up.

Also, if there's any kind skinner out there who's already thought of this and changed it, can someone direct me to the download link? Thanks.

Right, this has bothered me for years. I like the idea of attribute improvement graphs but the execution leaves me underwhelmed. Its too small and I find myself squinting and actually using a ruler on the screen to trace the lines and see whether its moved up or down. Got round to doing this thread when I decided how ridiculous I look doing it.

Player attributes rarely improve by much in less than a year so is there any way the scale could be changed? Or just make it bigger or zoomable, though I don't know if the latter is doable the way the game interface is set up.

Also, if there's any kind skinner out there who's already thought of this and changed it, can someone direct me to the download link? Thanks.

I am assuming you have clicked the drop down menu which is listed as attributes and changed that to graph? If so I am not sure how it can be too small it's a fair size.

Archived