We All Live In A Yellow Submarine - My Cádiz & Spain Career

col_nufc1

We All Live In A Yellow Submarine - My Cádiz & Spain Career.

YellowSubmarine.jpg

Caacutedizteambadge.jpgSpainNationalteambadge-1.jpg

I have decided start my game in Spain with Segunda División B Grupo 4 side Cádiz Club de Fútbol, S.A.D., I will also take the reigns of the Spanish National team were hopefully a few years down the line will have some Cádiz players in the squad.

I am staring the game with a reputation of Sunday League Footballer Profile 1 Profile 2 and these are the leagues and countries I have loaded, I have also loaded all players from Africa which gives me 162,000 players at the start of the game.

CaacutedizHistoryOverview.jpg

The club has no real history in terms of winning any trophies and the one Liga Adelante trophy is the best the club have done in over 100 years.

Club Information.

CaacutedizInformationGeneral.jpg

CaacutedizInformationFacilities.jpg

CaacutedizInformationAffiliatedClubs.jpg

One of the main reasons I chose to start at Cádiz was the good training and youth facilities and also the parent clubs that we have. Hopefully I'll be able to sign some good players on loan from Fluminense and Udinese that will help us as we progress through the leagues.

Estadio Ramón de Carranza

EstadioRamoacutendeCarranza.jpg

Cádiz play there home matches at the 25k all seater stadium, Estadio Ramón de Carranza, which is another reason that I chose to play as Cádiz. It looks like a very nice stadium to play football in, especially for a side that plays it's football in the lower echelons of Spanish football.

Club Finances.

CaacutedizFinances.jpg

Our finances are poor and are only going to get worse with the projected balance due to be £9.52m, we really need to get promoted as quickly as possible or else the club could cease to exist much longer.

CaacutedizSeasonExpectations.jpg

The club wants me to get them promoted but are not going to give me any sort of transfer budget due to the clubs poor finances. It looks like I'll have to do some wheeling and dealing in the transfer market if I want to sign anyone.

Can a mod close this for me please, The game is taking ages because of the amount of countries/leagues that I have loaded, it's took nearly all day to play one month :eek: in game and I haven't got as much time to play FM as I used to. When I start a new save I'll load a lot less leagues/countries, thanks.

Archived