Which is more exciting about Real Life Transfers?

Hey people,

Following the news of Man Utd buying Mata it occurred to me once my excitement died down as to whether or not I was more excited that my team had brought a quality player like Mata or if I was more excited that it meant that following the next update of I start a new career as Utd that they had another quality midfielder AND I won't have to spent part of my transfer budget on another one and it could be spent on other players.

So my question is this: Are you more excited that the real team buys then or because you can spend you budget on other things in the game?

Typically I'm more excited about the real life aspect of it. As a Leeds fan we need all the real life help we can get, and often the in-game versions of our new signings aren't anything to get worked up about, I usually end up replacing them fairly soon anyway.

Do in-game transfer budgets reflect what a Club has spent IRL?

Usually, yes.

And to answer the OP's question, I very rarely play FM with the side I support (Arsenal) but if we get Draxler, on top of what we already have, both FM and reality will be very exciting!

Archived