The Hall of Fame Challenge

Sorry if this challenge is already in use, but I couldn't find it. This is a very simple challenge and I play this on a Dutch forum. The one and only goal of this challenge, is to achieve the #1 position in the Hall of Fame. That's 4250 points at the start of a new game, but beware, The Special One from Chelsea usually surpasses this number in a few years.

The only rule is that you start like Sir Alex Ferguson did, unemployed and with no reputation (=Sunday League) in a bottom division. You can choose as much countries and leagues as you want, as long as you start with a bottom division team. Again, you have to offered the job with the lowest reputation. And yes, that might take a while if you limit the number of countries and/or leagues.

My career looks like this, I already have the incredible amount of 40 points in the Hall of Fame :rolleyes:

wqoHFiJ.png

I did not invent this challenge, the original idea, as far as I know, can be found here: Dutch FM forum link

The only rule is that you start like Sir Alex Ferguson did, unemployed and with no reputation (=Sunday League) in a bottom division.

This sounds like a decent challenge, but Fergie didn't start out with a Sunday league reputation. He was an ex professional footballer. He played loads of professional games in the top league in Scotland and appeared in at least 1 Cup Final. He was very much a Pro footballer and not a Sunday league player at all.

Archived