[Released] FMH 2014 Pre Editor

Well its finally release time!

I realise you've all been waiting for this, so its finally here.

This is a first for the FMH community! Never been done before1

I'd like to express my thanks to Synthespian from FMHVibe for the time he took to test and iron out all the major bugs.

If you do come across an issue please post.

I'll put a YouTube tutorial video up in a couple of days. For now you can follow the tutorial posted here.

It'll be to long to list all the features but here's a snapshot of what you get:

• Pretty much all that the Save Editor could edit so can the Pre Editor.
  • Ability to add custom names. Yes brand new names within the base data files!
  • Ability to create brand new players from scratch!
  • Created Players can have own in game pictures added (unlike myclub).
  • Ability to modify teams into "B" teams.
  • Ability to change City Attraction which can effect players joining teams.
  • Ability to change clubs Professional Status.
  • Send Players on Loan.

Note

• Player attributes are still incorrectly displayed as per FMH13 SE. I haven't solved the algorithm. Sorry!
  • Editing Finances will not be available due to respecting SI's business modal.
  • This will be for Android only. iOS user do not have access to the base files on standard devices from what I am aware.
  • .NET4.0FULL is required for this to work.

Disclaimer:

This program isn't endorsed by SI Games/SEGA of America in anyway. Its not official so therefore any issues caused to the game will be unsupported by them. All major bugs and issues have been dealt with prior to release but do understand if some are missed.

Virus Scanned here

Filecheck: MD5 59dca7c9ba642a75540c018ea3077458

[screen Shots] (For those who haven't seen them) - Sorry for filling your screen, no "spoilers" to wrap them in.

ebbp8y.jpg

2rr4ais.jpg

4ruf75.jpg

2q35bt2.jpg

lyvj8.jpg

2wei51u.jpg

xlhtkz.jpg

mkjij4.jpg

Thanks

- jaymavels

• SI Staff

Congrats on getting this going - just as a standard request though; as always I'll try and help anyone who has issues with the game if you HAVE used this editor though please tell me when you contact me, I'll still try and help but it'll save a lot of wasted time if I know the situation straight away.

Congrats on getting this going - just as a standard request though; as always I'll try and help anyone who has issues with the game if you HAVE used this editor though please tell me when you contact me, I'll still try and help but it'll save a lot of wasted time if I know the situation straight away.

Cheers Marc!

Now on to the more troublesome Save Editor!

Update time!

Thanks for all your feedback, sorry there have been more bugs than I hoped for, I can assure you we tested this as well as we could.

I'll put a YouTube tutorial video up in a couple of days. For now you can follow this tutorial post.

Fixes:

• Improved compatibility for non-european countries (unicode)
  • Fixed issue where date format didn't conform to british standard
  • Fixed setting clubs professional status
  • Fixed Wage/Value of creating player so not limited to 32000
  • Fixed creating players UID as could mismatch on some databases
  • Fixed deselected B-team didn't actually reset it
  • Fixed Swapping Managers
  • Fixed when trying to open/edit players with no club
  • Fixed when changing player/staff nationality not changing
  • Fixed loaning players who aren't initially on loan
  • Fixed swapping nations
  • Fixed swapping clubs

Enhancements

• Added CA/PA columns to player list
  • Added being able to create new common names
  • Added being able to set players common names
  • Ability to modify created players UID when creating a player allowing UID's to match facepacks if manually set.

Note

• Player attributes are still incorrectly displayed as per FMH13 SE. I haven't solved the algorithm. Sorry!
  • This will be for Android only. iOS user do not have access to the base files on standard devices from what I am aware.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello,

i am trying to use the Pre Editor for FMH2014 on my Samsung Galaxy S3.

I have completed all the steps until the Database Load.

I choose the Database and the country "France". Then the tool checks the files and it's a success as no file is missing.

And then nothing happend, the DB is not loaded.

I have tried it several times and with other countries but it is always the same problem.

Is it possible that my computer is not powerful enough to successfully load the DB ?

Thanks a lot for your help !

Hello,

i am trying to use the Pre Editor for FMH2014 on my Samsung Galaxy S3.

I have completed all the steps until the Database Load.

I choose the Database and the country "France". Then the tool checks the files and it's a success as no file is missing.

And then nothing happend, the DB is not loaded.

I have tried it several times and with other countries but it is always the same problem.

Is it possible that my computer is not powerful enough to successfully load the DB ?

Thanks a lot for your help !

Please see the following suggestions:

- Make sure you have the latest version of the editor (up 5.03.05 at the moment)

- Make sure you have .NET4.0FULL, there are 2 versions, Full and Client. Client version will not work.

- Try running the editor in Admin mode, depending on your computers settings this could help.

- Right click on the countries folder you're trying to edit (e.g. "France) > Properties and then uncheck "read only". Sometimes when transfering folders from Android it can change permissions, the editor creates a back up folder on the fly so needs to be able to write.

Thanks a lot Marvels.

Indeed it worked with your suggestion of :

Right click on the countries folder you're trying to edit (e.g. "France)

Good to hear...

I think it was covered in the tutorial(s) I did...

Hey, any update on the Save Editor?

The save editor took a back seat while the Pre Editor was done.

The current status of development is as follows:

- 1 more update to the pre editor, this is about 90% complete. This will allow users to create Non-Players (managers) and also pre-select who has been called up to the national squad.

- Save Editor, this is around 90% complete, the underlying issues stem from getting the correct players names. The method that I used in FMH13 no longer works in FMH14 with the introduction of LargeDb, MyClub etc. This is the major bane of my issues which I am trying to solve. Once this has been done it will be ready for testing then release.

Update time!

This will be the last update until the Save Editor is done (unless there are any major bugs, then they will get sorted out as priority).

This update contains a few fixes and an additional enhancement.

Video Tutorials (for the previous version but covers most things) here:

http://fmhvibe.co.uk/community/topic/19797-video-tutorial-fmh-2014-pre-editor-tutorial-list/

Written Tutorial here:

http://fmhvibe.co.uk/community/topic/19657-tutorial-fmh-2014-pre-editor/

Fixes:

• Fixed Swapping nations. Nations only swapped one way.
  • Fixed rare bug when players DOB was on a leap year.

Enhancements

• Added "Create Staff" - Users can now create non players (managers). Once created users can then swap the new manager into the club of their choice. Non Player must be created before the swap.

Note

Archived