[FM14] Help required for Psycho's Super 8's and Crazy Cups

psycho1970

I'm looking for a person/s to assist in a completely unique database for FM14 and also for helpers to test the game whilst in build mode.

So what is the database you ask ?, it's called Super 8's and Crazy Cups and consists of 32 edited nations, 8 from Europe, 5 from South America, 4 from North America, 6 from Africa, 6 from Asia and 3 from Oceania.

Each nation consists of 4 levels with 32 teams per level, the top league is group based (8 per group) with a championship play-off whilst the other 3 levels are sub-division based with promotion and relegation play-offs.

Each nation also has a FA cup and for the teams in the lower 3 levels a League Cup (group based), also under consideration for the lower 3 levels is another cup which would be for each level only.

Continental Cups consist of 7 cups which require qualification via league position (all nations, not just the 32 edited) and 4 cups which are level based for the teams in the edited nations only.

World Club Cups, similar to the continental cups these too will require qualification via league position except these will only be for teams from the 32 edited nations. There will also be a World Club cup which will consist off every team (4096 teams) within the edited nations, whether this cup has a qualification system or is level based is yet to be decided.

So what is it I'm looking for ?, well I've completed the European nations and European Continental cups systems but still need to add awards to all new competitions and sort prize money and seedings for the Continental cups, so any help would be great whether to get dirty editing or to test the database so any issues can be ironed out so I can crack on with the other nations, continental cups and world cups.

If you would like to help post here or PM me and I'll send the files out.

Thanks

Psycho..

I've ran into a slight problem with the Euro Comps running the way I want them to, so I've know got to decide whether to spend more time finding a way around the problem or whether to go in another direction entirely.

@Forest, no plans currently to do a no foreigner Database.

Archived