Players disappearing after I get a youth intake in

Are you saying the youth intake are disappearing or others in your existing squad? I would check your Transfer Centre to start with. Click the down arrow next to your team name up top, and scroll down to Transfer Centre. Then on the menu, click on Transfer History. The players who have left will be there on the right, ones you have sold and those who's contract was up and left. Unless you're suffering a bug, there's a chance those players who disappeared simply had their contract run out and they all left.

there are no outgoing transfers, the players just disappear from the game completely, its bizarre, also they all had contracts. I have searched for them in the search bar and it says no results found. I would upload screenshots but it doesnt let me for some reason

It's happening to me the same.... really having fun with a FMC save and all of the sudden half my squad disappears... FRUSTRATING. I have it saved before the situation, but I've tried it everything and they always vanish by the 30th of June. It's crazy... I'm tired of this ****** game. I PAY I want to PLAY!!!

The save just before the problem:

http://www47.zippyshare.com/v/69840131/file.html

Just solved it (kind of). I was playing with both first and second portuguese divisions active. I removed 2nd div in the add/remove leagues section. Once the the division was removed of the game (on the 30th june) half the players of all the teams on the first division simply disappear...

If I leave the leagues intact as the save started nothing happens to the players...

It's a very BIG BUG. But simply don't tamper with the add / remove leagues section and all will be fine.

Archived