What[s with all the bald regens?

Download the OLT hair pack from here and you'll have a great variety of different looking regens, including some blokes sporting a Chris Waddle mullet or a spicey ginger 80s looking 'tache like this guy:

KvZmTKg.jpg

Plus they're wearing a shirt instead of looking like they've all been decapitated. Seriously, it's great. Couldn't imagine playing the game without it anymore.

Download the OLT hair pack from here and you'll have a great variety of different looking regens, including some blokes sporting a Chris Waddle mullet or a spicey ginger 80s looking 'tache like this guy:

KvZmTKg.jpg

Plus they're wearing a shirt instead of looking like they've all been decapitated. Seriously, it's great. Couldn't imagine playing the game without it anymore.

It's refreshing. I was so happy I finally got it working. Although I'll cry if my best regen happens to look like him^.

KvZmTKg.jpg

That is absolutely ruddy fantastic :D I'm downloading that pack now just on the basis of that whopper tache/ side parting combo, it's 80s-tastic. Hoping for a batch of newgens now this coming March that all look like crimewatch photofits.

:D

As the creator of the above mentioned hair pack, I thought I'd step in and explain about the excessive amount of balds.

All those baldies are actually NOT bald. The problem lies in the scarce number of hairs provided in the base game. If you look at the 3d match engine, you'll see that pretty much all of those bald players show on the pitch with a variety of hair colors. When applying my pack, this problem is reduced by about 80-90% - the "false balds" are very rare, and instead you'll find the occasional real bald - using my pack they may have a bit of facial hair to go with their baldness.

I started creating this pack a few years ago because I couldn't stand the lack of variety. It is absolutely essential for long term saves.

Check it out here:

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/372486-RELEASE-OLT-Expanded-Hair-Pack-v4.0-The-Complete-Edition

Will adding this pack make the bald players in my team magically grow some hair, or does it just apply to newly-generated regens? My youth team is starting to look like a Duncan Goodhew appreciation society.

Aye, it adds hair to all newgens in the game once you do the clear cache etc and reboot the game then. I've got some absolutely fantasatically barneted players now and one sexy newgen with a Pirlo-esque beard. :cool:

KvZmTKg.jpg

There's nothing wrong with a quality mullet ;)

I hadn't heard of this pack, thanks for link (and to the creator of it). I'll give it a go tonight.

This looks great! Unfortunately I am unable to find the right place to put the file on my Mac, I can't find the 'facegen' file where everyone is placing theirs. Does anyone have any suggestions?

In the Finder app, click "Go" on the menu bar with Option key pressed, select library > Application support > Steam > SteamApps > common > FM14 > data > facegen > hair

I'm using it on mac with pleasure and excitement! Thanks OLT!

In the Finder app, click "Go" on the menu bar with Option key pressed, select library > Application support > Steam > SteamApps > common > FM14 > data > facegen > hair

I'm using it on mac with pleasure and excitement! Thanks OLT!

Thank you Sir, just quickly tried it now and it has worked perfectly! Adds a new dimension to the game.

• 4 weeks later...

KvZmTKg.jpg

Looks like a ginger Des Lynham

As the creator of the above mentioned hair pack' date=' I thought I'd step in and explain about the excessive amount of balds.

All those baldies are actually NOT bald. The problem lies in the scarce number of hairs provided in the base game. If you look at the 3d match engine, you'll see that pretty much all of those bald players show on the pitch with a variety of hair colors. When applying my pack, this problem is reduced by about 80-90% - the "false balds" are very rare, and instead you'll find the occasional real bald - using my pack they may have a bit of facial hair to go with their baldness.

I started creating this pack a few years ago because I couldn't stand the lack of variety. It is absolutely essential for long term saves.

Check it out here:

[url']http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/372486-RELEASE-OLT-Expanded-Hair-Pack-v4.0-The-Complete-Edition[/url]

You are a legend for making these. I've been using for a few months now, they're amazing, some really funny hairstyles which bring character to players and then obviously you don't have 11 baldies in a 22 man squad!

Archived