Aston Villa tactic joint first after 17 games 1st season

Hi , I'm posting my tactic with Aston Villa, this tactic has been successful in my new game. I often start with Villa and have found a tactic which I think works perfectly with the team at the start of the game. After 17 games I am on 36 points joint with Liverpool, 2nd on goal difference. The tactic aims at playing a fast paced game, exploiting the wings and using Benteke as the player dropping deep. wing backs overlap and DM in this instance is Clarke who I have converted as a shield for the back four.

Training is defending and also Def set pieces and this seems to eradicate most of the silly set piece and corner goals which flood the game.

After half time I have been taking off the high tempo setting and if losing changing the wingers to cross from deep and float the ball and sticking the DM into AM and I have pulled points back this way. When winning in last 10 erase all the instructions and set to narrow and drop deeper and drop the wingers into the LM and RM positions.

Pleasently surprised to be sitting in 2nd in the first season and hoping to push for a top 6 finish.

(top after 18 games beat cardiff 1-0 at home and liverpool lost to arsenal) Im also top of the injury league on 8

Id love to know if this works for you

tactic.jpg

online photo sharing

league.jpg

img

TACTIC

ABDALE 4-1-2-2-1 wingers.tac

AN UPDATE after 21 games I am four points clear at the top and have a good amount of recent clean sheets.... please note no cheating has gone into this whatsoever. A January transfer update from live update and that's it, no restarting games or anything. Benteke now sits in the u21's aswell after throwing his toys out the pram for not being allowed to leave

please see results

game.png

screen shot software

Archived