Southend United

Jarbie

hi guys been a memba for a few odd months now but neva really posted til now just wondering is there any cheap players under 500k that will improve my team because im lookin for promotion if u guys have any idea of eny young talented players in the lower leagues could u please recommend them it would be grateful :)

thanks guys its the newest patch 8.0.2 im in the play offs in my 1st season signed daryl muprhy from sunderland for 350k and he scored 43 goals so i just need to build up my team more so i can push for the league also im playing anotha season with real madrid in my 2nd year i have been given 80mill and i dnt kno hus worth buying as gussepi rossi has just gone to juve for 38mill ????? :)

mate on the top of this thread there is a Fm Links thread in fact I'll direct it to you.

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=31321 - sorry if it dosen't work if no then just go to the top of good player guide by the sticky's and press fm links thread 2008.

Go down to Miscellanous there are lots of strikers and players there.

Real Madrid same as above and:

Sergio Aguero - Athletico Madrid.

Gyan Asamoah - Udinese

Luiz Jimenez if second year!!

Zlatan Ibrahimovich is the obvious one

Cristian Zapata

Domenico Criscito

Andrea Barzagli

Nicolas Burdisso

Bakary Sagna,Gael Clichy

Matias Fernandez

Check the Villareal team

David Villa

Silva - Valencia

Joaquin - Valenica

Pazzini - Striker - Fiorentina

Mutu

Cavani

Ochoa - Gk

Ustari - GK

Hugo Lloris GK

Miguel Veloso - Lisbon

Hope it helps

hi guys been a memba for a few odd months now but neva really posted til now just wondering is there any cheap players under 500k that will improve my team because im lookin for promotion if u guys have any idea of eny young talented players in the lower leagues could u please recommend them it would be grateful :)

Kevin Kyle has been godly for my southend team... 26 goals in 28...

Archived