Movie Write Failure

I have never been able to upload highlights and I thought at long last I would see if this can be resolved. At first I thought it was because I use 2-step verification on my google/YouTube account and thus I wasn't able to login through FM correctly; but I have removed this and now it appears to sign in correctly with my email & password.

Problem is... I still can't upload anything as I when I attempt to I get this popup message.

Movie Write Failure

Movie has failed to open. Please try again later.

I also get the same message when I try to export the highlight as a separate file on my local drive, which I think rules out any problems with firewalls etc (which I have already disabled with no success) interfering with the upload. I didn't actually realise FM had this feature as well and to be honest I think I would rather this feature working than the direct YouTube upload method, but if I can get some sort of export/upload working I would be very happy!

Could anybody help me with this?

I should add that I am playing FM13.

Thanks

It's broken on FM14, also - I wanted to upload goal highlights, and the game kept telling me my youtube login was wrong...which is kinda funny, because I was already logged into youtube with that account. Maybe I need to start a separate youtube account for FM...

what I have done on FM14 as it hasn't worked was export highlights and then uploaded the file (the folder is called uploads) to youtube manually

That feature does not work either. Which suggests something wrong with the whole process (not just the uploading part).

Archived