Kevin Doyle

Hey

Just signed Kevin Doyle for my Newcastle team from Reading and he has scored a hattrick on his Premier League debut.

Signed him for 9.5M, Which is money well spent imo.

He is a joy to watch getting into the box him and Michael Owen are ripping the league.

What are your experiences with him?

Jack

Hey

Just signed Kevin Doyle for my Newcastle team from Reading and he has scored a hattrick on his Premier League debut.

Signed him for 9.5M, Which is money well spent imo.

He is a joy to watch getting into the box him and Michael Owen are ripping the league.

What are your experiences with him?

Jack

^That was aimed at Brett by the way...

As for Doyle (in an attempt to stay on-topic), I tried to sign him my first season with Man United, but couldn't afford him.

So far in seasob 2009 - 2010 he's played 17, scored 12, assisted 4 and gotten 4 MotM rewards.

Looks pretty solid to me. He's got good finishing and while his stats aren't exceptional, he doesn't have any weaknesses either.

Good luck with him.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Bretth:

no if u new what was going on u would understand jack edwards was telling me that igor akinfeev dont cut it this is why i put on here that doyle dont cut it </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

He didn't say that in this thread so no-one cares, that wasn't the topic was it?

No need for pointless insults, you're just making yourself look worse bud.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Bretth:

do u want to get sum vasaline so you can bum him some more "BUD" </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Haha Jack was right, you must be around 10.

Grow up. No-one does revenge-threads.

Yep, already reported mate icon_wink.gif

Cool, I don't usually play two strikers alongside each other, for example in my Man United team, I play Aguero and Rooney together up front, but if one is injured, I move the other one to AM and bring on Adriano on his own up front as a targetman, to be honest, if I hadn't gotten Adriano (Who I'm very happy with) I would have been playing Doyle in a similar position as Adriano's in now.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by howdy-doody:

hey guys,i signed doyle for arsenal in the second season too for something like 6 and half million. he had a pretty decent season, played about 35 games and got 18 goals and some very important ones at that! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hehe, Nice one, Keep him, he is a one to watch! Loan him out if your a big club like arsenal, If he is not first team.

he sounds pretty decent was going to buy him for my city team but went for derbyshire instead won signing of the season first year with 22 goals must say i was quite impressed

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jack Edwards:

Nice Forward Line icon_biggrin.gif

Doyle is class though :p </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Heres hoping he doesnt suffer from second season syndromeicon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ex_Arch_31:

IT GOWN RAIN </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Haha!

I've not bought him, but Doyle ALWAYS scores against me.

Archived