Manager wages

how much is everyone earning? my board refuse to offer me more than 1k a week which is ridiculous since most managers are on 35k a week. I have been with the club since the skrill premier. won the champions league and everything except the league. But my wages are just terrible. What wages are people on?

I'm 23 seasons in, managing Cambridge in the PL and I earn £3,200 pw. For a good few years I didn't bother with wages but once I got to the Championship it started to annoy me that I earnt next to nothing. Slowly getting a decent wage but I am well below the rest of the division and most of the Championship.

I'm 23 seasons in, managing Cambridge in the PL and I earn £3,200 pw. For a good few years I didn't bother with wages but once I got to the Championship it started to annoy me that I earnt next to nothing. Slowly getting a decent wage but I am well below the rest of the division and most of the Championship.

i just dont understand why they wont offer more than 1k...we are pretty rich and alot remaining on the wage budget. its just not realistic that a premier league manager is on 1k a week.

My board are tight. It's taken me about 5 new contracts to get from £1700 to where I am now. I just keep pushing and pushing. They offer one year deals with no pay rise, I ask for double wages and four year deal.

In the end I get to a happy medium of three year deal and few hundred pound increase. Next time I'm trying for a yearly wage rise clause too.

I was stuck on €20k for ages so I inserted the same wages plus 40% yearly increase. As this is a one club long term save I'll renegotiate when it gets to my desired amount. Annoying that despite all the success and around 40-60 job offers they still didn't let me increase my wage.

I am the lowest paid in the Skrill prem I started on £275 pw and in my 3rd season on £375.I always try too get the best wage I can to aid realism.

There should be more achievements based on a Managers wage as this game encourages you to negotiate your salary down.Perhaps a link to Managers rep and salary could be introduced.

The wages at some top Clubs are poor and cannot be realistic Van Basten at AC Milan was on £20,000 ish,Slaven Bilic at super rich Monaco £30,000 pw

Benefits of lower wage/shorter contract

-More wages for other staff/players

-Much more likely to be offered other jobs as cheaper to be released from current job

Downsides

-If things are going badly, it costs the team a lot less to fire you, so they will tolerate poor performance less.

-you can't buy that second home in the Spain.

Archived