Mouse Scroll Wheel / Ball

Since the latest patch update I have found that the scroll wheel on the mouse no longer works to change values etc.

Normally when for example changing agent fees in contract negotiation, or minimum release fee etc etc you can scroll the wheel to change the amount in increments when hovered over that value

Now, it does not work. The only way to get it to work is to go backwards with the wheel first (i.e lower the value) then increase again goinf forwards with the wheel

This is really annoying as the feature of a mouse wheel adjusting amounts is a great time saver

This still works for me so I doubt it's something that has changed in the patch. I can see where you are coming from, those little things that you do everyday are so frustrating when suddenly they don't work!

Edit: Ah, just found out it works on some values but not others. Very odd!

This still works for me so I doubt it's something that has changed in the patch. I can see where you are coming from, those little things that you do everyday are so frustrating when suddenly they don't work!

Edit: Ah, just found out it works on some values but not others. Very odd!

Yeh, the most annoying ones seem to be contract negotiations .... most of those you can no longer use the scroll wheel for !! It is clearly since the patch then, just glad it ain't just my machine etc !!

Archived