No champions league win in players history

I won champions league with my club, but due to injury/suspension few of my key players didn't play in final.

When i checked player history it doesn't show CL win? Just because they didn't play in i final? I find this ridiculous...

I may be wrong, but i don't believe there is a single football fan that would disagree that Roy Keane didn't win CL in 98/99 season.... And i believe that CL wins should be in every first-player history that was in the team that year and not just the ones that happen to play in the finals.

Any thoughts?

Cheers

This is what I found in an old thread on this forum:

27. The League Champions shall further receive 21 commemorative medals to be presented by

the Club to its Manager and to such of its Players and Officials as it thinks fit provided, in the

case of a Player, that he has that Season played in a minimum of 10 of its League Matches.

Additional medals may be presented with the consent of the Board.

Also: http://www.premierleague.com/en-gb/fans/faqs/minimum-games-played-in-order-to-win-league-medal.html

So if your players played 10 games and didn't receive a medal, it's a bug.

Just looked it up for the champions league... It's 30 medals to who the club see's fit so that would be every one who was registered unless there were more registered over the 2 squad registration dates. Apparantly doesn't matter how many games played just depends on who the club wants to give them to. That's only the champions league though

Archived