Help learning to build tactic.

Here my attempt to create tactic.

Borussia_M_nchengladbach_Tactics_Overview.png

Are my roles and duties in good balance or i need to change something.

Then i need someone to help me with mentality and fluidity, later team instructions :)

I use 4-4-1-1 because i think it is versatile, if you have better pls say i think about 4-1-4-1.

-------

Decided to go with simple GK, instruct him to go with quick throws, does it mean i must put then ball playing def. in back line?

This is his image. Just had to right click and click "Open image in new tab"

Hope you don't mind me posting it Filke.

Borussia_M_nchengladbach_Tactics_Overview.png

I would of done but there was nothing there to click :p

Can see it now :D From a look, it seems you have a nice balance of roles and duties. You don't necessarily need a BPD, unless you have one that is good at the role, in which case why not use it? The more option you have in building your attack, the better. Your GK distributing to defenders to a CD isn't necessarily a bad thing, and obviously better if you don't have a player with great passing and creativity in the position, so you'd be fine with your current roles.

The most obvious issue is the MLC and AMC both on attack duties, playing similarly and getting in each others way - perhaps a BBM(S) instead of MLC may work better, offering more defensively and a different layer of movement offensively.

Archived