Current ability rating vs. attributes ??

simsejensen

Let me give an example..

Im playing as a lower league team - where most of the "Current ability ratings" is around 100.

Theres numerous of players on the transfer market - with around 120-130 but with worse attributes i can buy.

Should i forget about looking on these "hidden ratings" and just purely go for ingame attributes?

a player CA just reflect how much more he can develop. the bigger the gap of the player CA/PA means he can develop more.

in game attribute affect greatly how a player perform. but so do hidden attribute like consistency and sportsmanship etc etc

Better served in the GD section.

A player's CA just reflects how much more he can develop, the bigger the gap of the player CA/PA the more he can develop.

In game attribute affect greatly how a player performs, but so do hidden attribute like consistency and sportsmanship etc etc

What he said :)

If your using Genie to find that out i always look for players with high % in their best position, anything 70%+ means they are almost world class even if there potential ability is 150 and there current ability is 148 they on average are similar in stats to big names, just might not have consistancy which lets them down :(

hope i make sense with this and people see what i mean! Sorry i am a Genie fan lol but im sure you all have it no?!

Archived