Yorke and Cole

If you had Dwight Yorke and Andy Cole upfront, how would you instruct them to play? Both Advanced Forwards?

Same issue with Suarez and Sturridge, what player positions would you give them?

Both in terms of to play like they did/do in real life?

Probably Complete Forward (S) & Advanced Forward, switching positions so they rotate between the roles....not sure if that can be done on FM14 as switching wings is about the only option

I definitely wouldn't have one as a poacher as both would get involved in the build-up play at some point or another.

Like Suarez and Sturridge, one would drop deeper while the other made a last man run, but it wouldn't always be the same one doing it. The ability to swap positions would be vital in setting it up correctly.

I definitely wouldn't have one as a poacher as both would get involved in the build-up play at some point or another.

Like Suarez and Sturridge, one would drop deeper while the other made a last man run, but it wouldn't always be the same one doing it. The ability to swap positions would be vital in setting it up correctly.

Poacher's still get involved in the build up.

complete forwards one on attack one on support. But the comparison between yorke and cole and sturridge and suarez falls flat as sturridge is not a good enough all round player to play like either. So advanced forward for sturridge and suarez as the more creative complete forward

I didn't mean to compare them as similar partnerships. I meant I struggle to make a partnership from 2 Strikers that I see as goalscorers. Feel I can pair them when it's Target Man Poacher or Deep Lying Forward and Advanced Forward but I see Yorke and Cole and Suarez and Sturridge and goal scorers and don't think I could manage them on FM14

Archived