UEFA Cup

mattcanary

Hello there.

I'm looking to create new European club competitions. The formats used will be straightforward knockout (two legs in each round). Some teams will get byes into the second round and this would be done on a random basis.

Old style European Cup with just the champions from each European country with a league entered.

Cup Winners Cup - with just each nation's main domestic cup winners entered.

UEFA Cup -- with teams finishing between 2nd and 5th (probably) in the leagiue from each country entered.

However, how do you set the UEFA Cup clubs that get entered? The available options don;t seem to include any that allow you to select teams dependant upon league position in the previoius season (except the champions).

Also, can you get the competitions to start in the second season? (I realise this means that there will be no European club competitions in the first season, but that is OK with me).

Also would I need to go into the nation rules for Each European country and change anything so that correct clubs get entered into the European competitions?

THanks everyone!

Thanks for that.

However I am finding it difficult to download files here onto my computer and then puttng them into my Football Managger 2014 gamne or Football Manager Editor program.

Finding that I get other bumf downloaded onto my computer and can't locate the downloaded editor file on my computer

Archived