Players Won't Sign

Hi Guys

I'm sure I noticed this somewhere a while ago but I can't find it in the forum.

I can't sign any of the players I'm after. Firstly they are all young, 16-20 as I like to develop youth players. I'm a long way into a save as Crewe. I initially try the 'Declare Interest' option a few times as their team are not too keen to sell them. They then state its every players dream to play for Crewe & can't wait for a bid etc etc. They even have me as their favored personnel. However when their club accepts a bid they always refuse to enter contract talks. This includes a few without agents. I have tried the 'Declare Interest' route each month for 2 seasons now and not one has signed after countless attempts with 20 or so players. This has only happened since the 14:3 update.

Is this a known problem? Seems pointless continuing if so.

Steve

They then state its every players dream to play for Crewe & can't wait for a bid etc etc.

Steve

That's the bit that's bugged IMO.

If you have a look at the actual scout report for the player, the bit that tells you the player's interest in a transfer or loan is what you should really go by. If it's a green bar, then they'll be more willing to speak to you. I think the report that comes back after declaring interest is confusing people.

Yes it is confusing. It has helped by recommending going by the Scout Report. Most are in the red. I'll just ignore the players supposed enthusiasm unless its green! It still makes me wonder why they don't want to join my club. Ok, I know its Crewe but I am in the 2026-27 season, won the Prem / Champions League 5 seasons in a row as well as domestic cups. 5 star rep, second to Barcelona.

Cheers

Steve

Archived