Give Youth a Chance and First team Youngster Signings? How does it work?

Hi, everyone. I usually just read the comments here, and I´ve always found it to be a very good forum where I learned lot to improve in my carreers a an FM manager.

I started a new save with Liverpool, and board has given me these philosphys to follow:

• Give Youth a Chance
  • First Team Youngster Signings

My signings so far were:

Alberto Cerri - 17 y/o Striker played about 2 games for the 1st team

Richairo Zivkovic- 16y/o striker played like 5 games coming from the bench

Gary Mackay Steven- 22 y/o winger played like 6/7 games from the starting XI

Other youngsters taking part:

Flanagan- 3 starts as RB

Anyways the board is not happy with that and Im kind of confused. For example the Attacking Football bar is full and the Posession Football bar has moved a bit. But this two have remained the same way. I would understand that give youth a chance might not be fullfilled but First Team Youngster Signings should be full.

Id like to hear what you think about it.

I have the Give Youth a Chance at Norwich. It stayed at 50% for the whole first season then every season after that it has been at 100%. So maybe wait until the end of the season and see what happens.

When you were signing players the info on the right should say at the bottom if the player fulfills any of your philosophies.

signing young players will help the Give youth a chance as well as playing them

for my first season at arsenal i signed two eighteen year old germans (Timo Werner and Niklas Sule) and put them in my team aswell as letting the other youngster play cameo roles and starts in cup games that kept the board happy

As for the first team youngster signings i would assume it either means they expect young players to be signed with the first team squad status or they expect you to put the youngsters you sign in the first team

hope this helps

Archived