.pkm file quality

Does anyone know how to change the quality of the .pkm files? I remember last year there was a simple drop down menu with 720p, 1080p etc etc, but it seems to have gone this year. I saved one of my matches, but the quality of it is shocking, you cant even see the players! Any help would be appreciated.

Do PKM files have a quality setting attached to them? Do you mean YouTube videos by any chance?

Well, they are the same thing arent they? Just one is saved to your PC, the other is uploaded to YouTube. I have now been told you can change the settings after you have logged on to YouTube, which is proving to be the next problem.

Ive done this Third-Party tools thing, got a new username and password, but still no luck. Its starting to drive me insane, any help with that?

No, they're not the same :)

A .pkm is the full match saved to your PC. You can view that only on other PCs and it depends entirely on that PC's resolution and graphics. That's "Save Match" option after a game.

YouTube videos are different in that it records only the highlights you select. You access this by using "Upload Highlights" after the game.

I'm trying to find where you can select the quality, but so far I'm not having any success. Might be something to do with the fact that I don't have a YouTube account. I have a gmail account as well, but Google messed something up there. I can sign into YouTube using my gmail account, but it doesn't work doing it through FM.

I can't find the 3rd party section at all. There's a "manage apps & activities", but that's all I see.

Looks like it's moved again.

- Click the Avatar next to your user name in the top right hand corner.

- Select Youtube settings from the left menu that appears.

- On the Overview page in the name column on the right should be a link that says Advanced click it.

- On that page should be an option that says 'Sites authorised to your Google Account' follow that link

- Now click the 'Manage application-specific passwords' link

- It should now let you set a password to use in FM. (it might moan about wanting to enable 2-step verification you can enable that, set your FM password and then disable the 2-step verification setting).

- Now click the 'Manage application-specific passwords' link

I'm not seeing this link at all. I can view all the applications that currently have access to my account, but I don't see any link that allows me to add applications or manage them.

I'm not seeing this link at all. I can view all the applications that currently have access to my account, but I don't see any link that allows me to add applications or manage them.

The page should look something like this with the link below the box for any linked apps (I don't have any linked apps so not sure if the page is different if you have linked apps?):

The page should look something like this with the link below the box for any linked apps (I don't have any linked apps so not sure if the page is different if you have linked apps?):

Could be. I have a few linked apps and I'm not seeing that button.

Archived