..::The Jose Mourinho Diary::..

Justified

Wednesday 19 September 2007:

In life, nothing lasts forever. People pass in and out, some remembered, some not. Some leave a mark, others are forgotten.

Although now friendless in this cold, cruel and unfeeling world, Mourinho refuses to let it beat him. If he leaves you with just one lesson, my friend, it is stand tall and stand strong.

Even when the blows are raining down, do not be defeated. Jose’s steely gaze, strong jaw and matinee idol good looks often stared down the gun barrel that the Dark Forces had trained on him, but never, not once did Mourinho let them know he was beaten.

While you have hope, you have everything.

Mourinho’s odyssey does not end here. A chapter ends, an era closes, but the grand tale of the amazing life of The Chosen One remains largely unwritten. His story will fill a thousand libraries and be told in countless tongues, breathlessly and forever.

All good things must come to an end.

Two league titles and three cups make five glorious trophies won.

In three years

Just the legacy Jose wanted to leave.

Much love,

JM.

Thursday 20 September 2007

My search to take another club to glory of many trophies started here. The Dark Forces of Chelsea have asked if I in the next year would avoid managing an English club. I have already conquered England so there is no need. I wanted now to conquer the best league of them all. Spain.

Now I realize because I am the Special One I could just say to the press "I want this job" and immediately the club in question would fire their manager and ask me to grace their club. However because I've got such a great personality and sportsmanship I do not want to kick out managers of the game.

In the meantime whilst I wait for dozen's of calls on my new Special Phone (Nokia) I'll spend some time with my wife on one of Roman's yachts.

Love,

JM.

Interesting start. I've just been looking at your Fulham story from a while back, your writing is good and I like the irreverent style.

Might I suggest playing and writing ahead of where you post, so you can make sure this story doesn't drop off like the Fulham one. Keep it up, I want to see where this goes!

Friday 21 March 2008

A very special club approached me today. I did say I wanted to go to Spain for my next career. However Atalanta from Serie A said they wanted they wanted the special one at their club.

After talks with Ivan Ruggeri, the chairman, I decided to pen a deal for two years. Told Mrs Mourinho that we would be moving to Italy. She said she didn't like Italian food but wouldn't mind the shopping.

Saturday 22 March 2008

My old special friend Costinha greeted me first amongst the players. He used to play for my old Special club Porto. Now it was time to make Atalanta special. With 9 games to go Atalanta were 16th in the table. I was promised new players if I managed to be mid-table by the end of the league.

My first match was against Udinese tomorrow and with little time to spend with the players I knew we would struggle.

Tried to get special dispensasion from the Italian FA to play myself as I used to be a great central meastro. They denied my re-quest and I got straight onto the phone to Felipe Scolari and told him I had to retire from International football.

Love,

JM

Archived