2. Hate Carlos Queiroz - Yes

3. Hate David Gill - No

4. Hate the Glazers - Yes

5. Hate Rio Ferdinand - No

6. Hate Darren Fletcher - No

7. Hate 90% of their fellow Utd fans - No

8. Hate scousers but see no discrepancy between this and 9) - No

9. Love Wayne Rooney Yes

10. Love Ruud (despite him being a slapped arse, past-it LIAR who's been looking for a move with years) - Yes

11. Once loved but now hate Ronaldo. - No

12. Love Paul Scholes - No - but don't hate him either

13. Love Brian Kidd - No - but don't hate him either

14. Love Ole - Yes

15. Love Heinze - Yes

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mika:

In fact the three best Nike shirts are the three from our first season with them. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I didn't like the sponsors logo on that. The raised effect didn't really work for me.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Oh and Tim, what the hell are you on about with Gerrard and Rooney being close friends? Rooney will be closer to Ronaldo, as they're team mates. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I wouldn't be sure of that.

• 2 weeks later...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Moreclaw:

tbh that shirt is actually looking more like one of our's icon_biggrin.gif

You lot don't usually have any white on your shirts do you, usually a black trim? While we usually have white... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nah we usually have white, with a bit of black as well.

Although the black has been absent for a couple of years now icon_mad.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mark g:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mika:

Excellent, that's probably the best news of the thread so far. Not good. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

are we still talking about Keyser's suicide here? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

stop dulling up the thread ffs. go open a "Saga" thread and banter with Rob fcol.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by JulesMUFC:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Taz & The Devil:

Chiefs keeper scores. They win 4-3 on pens. Foster guessed right way every time and got nowhere near them. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

was better than Caroll in the FA cup final tbh.

haha what a joke of a match, this season is going to rule. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

But I thought you said it was going to be fbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb and KR is ffffbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb? icon_frown.gif

You lied to me icon_frown.gif

reo-coker would be fb but theres no point wishing for players weve shown no interest whatsoever. we seem to have a specific target and dont look at the alternatives, leaving us with all our eggs in a ronaldinho/robben/carrick shaped basket.

carrick will come in but i think thats it. better than nothing even if not enough.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Daaaaave:

balague reckoned liverpool's deal for alves would be completed last week tbh.

just saying. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

yeah i take his reports with the same pinch of salt i take junis 'i just translated this from marca' bunk. balague had torres in manchester picking out lamps for his new mansion in cheshire last week.

• 4 weeks later...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Young Jimlad:

Mika, were you anywhere near the kid that kept trying to start "Red Army" chants? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHH

Don't bloody remind me! icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">

Hoeness hits out at Hargreaves

Bayern Munich general manager Uli Hoeness has slammed Owen Hargreaves for continuing to reiterate his desire to join Manchester United.

The England international has emerged as a transfer target for The Red Devils after his impressive performances in The Three Lions' recent games.

Hargreaves has confirmed he is keen to quit the German champions to move to Old Trafford but Bayern continue to be a stumbling block in the switch.

The Allianz Arena outfit are determined to resist United's advances to keep the 25-year-old at the club and have now hit out at the player for his behaviour in trying to orchestrate his exit.

Hoeness is adamant the Canadian-born midfielder will not be leaving the club during the summer and has warned Hargreaves to accept the decision or face the consequences.

"I would advise him to keep his mouth shut now or else I will get really angry and that won't be very good for him," Hoeness fumed.

"I simply can't understand why he keeps going on about it after the two talks we had.

"He will not be allowed to leave and he must learn to accept the decisions of his bosses. That is simply a question of respect."

Hargreaves played no part in Sunday's 2-1 victory over Bochum and spent the game on the bench following a bout of flu.

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Nick OGS20:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by pjburrage:

We're going to end up with 16 fit players in the whole organisation at this rate </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Organisation? Down with Americanisms icon_mad.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Damn right. We're a franchise, and don't you forget it icon_mad.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Young Jimlad:

Fletch trying to start a riot against the Faroes! icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

He's got 'Walk Like An Egyptian' stuck in his head.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

You didn't answer my point, even if we assume that the tactics were fine, do you not think it is right to criticise our performance before their goal? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sorry, you must have mis-understood me. I don't have Sky so didn't see the performance. Fell free to criticise, I'm only playing devil's advocate icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">and i dont think we will have paid £14m up front for Carrick so pretty much we are in profit. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's irrelevant. We won't have paid £12.5m up front for Evra and Vidic either, or received all the Ruud money. Probably the same with Mikel. In terms of working out profit and loss, it's all accounted for one way or the other, so you can't start leaving bits out like that.

• 4 weeks later...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BlacKouT:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BBB:

http://www.manutd.com/publish.sps?pagegid=%7BFE60904B-C...rProfile&bioid=92582

hmmmm </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If you change the last number in that link you get a bunch of other randomers too. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

erm!?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Saha:

Was anyone else absolutely stunned when O'Shea came out and made an awesome last ditch tackle to stop Keane?

Why the **** doesn't he do anything like that when playing outfield? icon_mad.gif

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah like I said at the time, his best tackle in years. icon_biggrin.gif

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by vanester:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SLO_Fila:

But wasn't that an indirect free kick btw? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>That's what I thought as well, but there weren't any protests and there isn't much point to award indirect freekick from that range, like anyone's gonna shoot icon_rolleyes.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes but i read back when we had the Chelsea game in the league cup semi-final that the free-kick that Duff scored directly was actually an indirect free-kick and nobody from United complained about it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Juni:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Chelsea will probably send one of their youths out to try and cripple our best players tomorrow </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

someone mentioned Lee Sawyer to get a game on cfcnet, he's nowhere near ready but based on his quotes from this week it could be fun

Q: Lee, I hear you've had to disspell some of these rumours that you're a bit of a nutter?

A: Yeah, well I've been playing well, not put in a hard tackle for a while now, getting withdrawal symptoms.

Lee iffffb, play him. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

lee to be the next michael ball

• 2 weeks later...

Archived